Sunday, October 18, 2015

The Inevitable End

Dear readers,

I suppose every good story has to end, and so does every bad one. Just like our lives there is a period, and then no more. Im afraid that my story has come to a close, this i the last chapter, and though i knew it was coming, i did not expect it to end so soon. I do apologize that i lacked on the blogging towrds the end. I suppose i juust didnt have the energy, or the  will, or whatever it was i used to have, i just lost it. I will not see the sunrise. Of that much i am sure. But i want these to be my final words, If people remember me, i want them to remember this:

 We each get a life. Sure it may not be the one we want, it might not even be good. But we get one. Thats what ounts. We get a chance to become someone, to do something. And that alone amoug itself is remarkable. We get people who love us, family who cares, friends who would die for us and partners that we couldnt live without. And thats our life, thats what we get. Sure not all of us will be big shot celebrities, or tv news reporters, not all of us wil have our names and our faces known all over the world. And thats okay, that doesnt matter, because not every big person stands tall above a crowd. Not every hero has a sword. Some of the best heroes didnt even need one. But thats not my point, my point is this, that when i die today, or tonight, or early tomorrow morning, i will die happy, because i know that people love me, that i was cared for. Because i know that i made a difference in peoples lives, and thats what matters. In this life i got a husband, and friends, and i got many more hours then i thought possible, thats what i got, and that is enough for me. And to those of you out there who say you dont have enough, that thats not enough for you... im sorry, but thats what you get, appreciate the minutes you have, because you only have a certian ammount, and it would be a shame to waste such precious moments. We are all human, each of us. We are connected, and if thats not worth something i dont know what is. I guess... I guess all im trying to say is, dont give up, dont give up hope, to all out there fighting whatever battle youre fighting, dont give up. You can win, you know why? Because you have a chance. Because youre only human, because you get another chance, because you can. One of the questions i used to get alot was this: "How are you still okay, like emotionally, after all thats happened to you?" and my answer, as always "because I have to be." So i guess thats my point. Wether i die today, tonight or tomorrow morning, it will be okay. Why? Because it has to be.

A.G

No comments:

Post a Comment