Tuesday, August 11, 2015

OKay so its been one hell of a year

Okay, So its been one hell of a year.

     Cyrently im not feeling so great but im forcing myself to type this. This is somethign I thought of while at the other hospjtal, it's something Nico actually wanted to do. Its not anythign really big, but I know it mwant something to him. Our gpal has always been to get our stoty out to the public and to influence poeple's lives, but not only that, we also want people to learn from our story and to better understand people who are going trhrough cancer. We wnated and stil do want people to learm from us. If im spelling anythinf wrong i apologixe, my eyesighhts not very good right now and im also not feeiing my best, bear with mw.

So heres his ides:

      #Forever


      #Forever means that no dat s your lasy and that you are forever jsut like your memories are forever. #Forever means forever love, forever hope, forever life, forver live, forever be, forever you. It neans dont give up. It neans dont give in. It means there is still hopw, that even though we are fighting cancer, evern though I am fihting cancer, i stiil think there is a forever out there for me. Piease use this hashtag in you bio or somewhere or even just thimk about it. Thid is not just for me and fpr Nico (R.I.P) but also for all those out there who are going through the same thing, as well as their friends amd their families.  It would meam alot to me. Your support and your thoughts.... i can not tel you how much i appreciate then. And i know Nico would to.

     All we havw ever wanted is too educatr people abouy our conditiom and what we go throuhg. Not only for us but dor the others ouy there who are goimg through th same thing.
~A.G

No comments:

Post a Comment