Monday, March 23, 2015

3/23/15 One Day Till The Wedding

3/23/25                      One Day Till The Wedding

I can't believe it, it really doesn't seem real. It seems like a dream. Will I really be.....wheeling... down the isle tomorow? Is this acually going to happen? I'm a giant bundle of nerves right now. I just keep thinking, after this, only a month, he's only got a month. Hell. It really doesn't seem real anymore. I would type more about my day but right now my hands are shaking to badly for me to do much of anything, if I manage to get on tomorow, I'll tell you about it. There is one major update though, a week after tomorow I'm going back into surgery to get the cancer (or as much as they can) out of my back. I'm actually really scared, I don't know why though, I've been in so many surgerys these past months it shouldn't scare me at all. I don't know. Thanks to everyone whose reading these, it really means alot. And thanks to those who replyed to my messages and those who shared my posts. It means the world to me to know you guys care.

No comments:

Post a Comment